Our solution requires no investments in additional SW/HW. It’s compatible with all up-to-date IT and phone/network systems and it works on mobile devices, tablets and desk top computers. Our service is independent of operators and doesn’t require any changes in the current numbering scheme.
- No more unanswered customer contacts, at the same time the new system eliminates customer frustration and queuing.
- Customers have a more pleasant service experience when their needs are met.
- All unanswered contact attempts are retrieved and presented in an easy-to-use portal view.
- Experts are able to reach the customers and help them. More satisfied customers allow also additional sales opportunities.
- With our easy reporting tools, companies can follow, analyse and improve their businesses.
Multichannel inbound mgmt
- Tracks unanswered calls, chats, e-mails and web-forms
- Helps the internal e-mail correspondence – customer gets more professional answers
- Easy graphic, browser-based user interface
- Manual checking
- Measures commercial success
- Saving of/listening to recorded messages
- Reserving an unanswered call
- Easy response with one portal view
- Integration possibilities to a customer database
- Manual input of customer information
- Manual transferring of an unanswered call to the right person/group
- Additional information
- IVR -menu
- Service flag in accordance with the company’s operating hours
- Defining different user levels
- Customized voice mail
- Prioritizing inbound messages
- Customised SMS for groups and/or offices
- Sending an SMS to the caller automatically or manually
- Message templates
- SMS name tag
- Easy to use Massmessage -toolkit
- No hardware/software installations or investments
- Independent of operators
- Independent of platform (PC, MAC, Linux, tablet, mobile)
- Real time list of customer contact attempts
- Real time and graphic reporting of e.g. handling times, peak hours, and success rate on company, office, and user levels
- Identifies a customer repeating calls in a timeline
- Avohilmo reports (approved by the National Institute for Health and Welfare)
- Ordered time based reports to emails
Customer call handling
For sure, the best is to answer every call without a delay – preferrably right away. How can you serve two customers at the same time? Maybe a calling customer calls another time, or maybe your potential customer calls to your competitor?