Our solution requires no investments or additional hardware. It’s compatible with all up-to-date IT and phone systems and works on all mobile devices and computers. Our service is independent of operators and doesn’t require any changing of phone numbers.
- No more unanswered calls, frustration, or queuing.
- Customers have a pleasant service experience and their needs are analysed.
- All unanswered calls are retrieved and presented in an easy-to-use form.
- Experts are able to reach the customers and provide them with what they need. Happier customers mean more sales opportunities.
- With our easy reporting tools, companies can follow, analyse, and improve their business.
- Tracks unanswered calls
- Easy graphic, browser-based user interface
- Manual checking
- Measures commercial success
- Saving of/listening to recorded messages
- Reserving an unanswered call
- Call-back by clicking, no need to dial
- Integration to customer database
- Manual input of customer information
- Manual transferring of an unanswered call to the right person/group
- Additional information
- IVR menu
- Service flag in accordance with the company’s operating hours
- Defining different user levels
- Customised voice mail
- Unanswered calls to email
- Prioritising unanswered calls
- Customised SMS for groups and/or offices
- Sending an SMS to the caller automatically or manually
- Message templates
- SMS name tag
- SMS group message
- No hardware/software installations or investments
- Independent of operators
- Independent of platform (PC, MAC, Linux, tablet, mobile)
- Real time list of unanswered calls
- Real time and graphic reporting of e.g. handling times, peak hours, and success rate on company, office, and user levels
- Identifies repeating calls
- Avohilmo reports (approved by the National Institute for Health and Welfare)
- Pre-set reports to emails