We hope you send your future invoices in an electronic format to us. If your do not have the possibility to operate in this mode (1.) or send your invoices by e-mail (2.), you may send your invoices to our scanning services (3.).
We do not accept any invoices to our mailing address anymore.
Nordic Telecom Oy, 2276779-8
Invoicing address: 003722767798
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
SWIFT/BIC Code: DABAFIHH*
*Please use this code if your e-Invoicing program does not support Maventa Service platform.
2. Sending invoices in e-mail format to our scanning services
We hope that you send invoices to this address only in PDF-format. If you want to include any attachments, please ensure that they are in a same PDF -file.
• You may send us several invoices together, but please make sure that every invoice is a separate attachment (with a unique name).
• The maximum size of each e-mail is 5Mb.
• The PDF-files need to be genuine PDF-documents (PDF -version 1.3 or newer format).
• The PDF-files should not be locked or password protected.
• Document margins must not exceed 210 x 297 mm.
• Please use normal writing marks (a-z, A-Z, 0-9) when naming the attachments. Do not use any special markings with the naming.
3. Sending invoices in paper form to our scanning services
The mailing address should be written in the invoice and on the envelope in a following format:
Nordic Telecom Oy
80020 Kollektor Scan
• Please send only invoice related materials into this service. The materials are read automatically, therefore any other enclosures (such as receipts, company gifts, credit cards or access tickets/passes) will not reach us.
• Please use only black text color on white background: This ensures better recognition of the original invoice content.
• Please do not staple invoices you send to our scanning services.